Crisp Technologies Commitment to Privacy
Protecting privacy is an important part of the business of Crisp Technologies. Throughout our existence, we have been a trusted custodian of sensitive data. Our customers rely on that trust. Founded in 2010 we have a long history of recognizing and protecting the privacy of our customers’ information.
Privacy Program Guiding Principles
Regardless of the business model, each of the Crisp Technologies business units builds its privacy policies and information practices around the following guiding principles:
Crisp Technologies will only carry out work as instructed by a mutual agreement. You may provide an appropriate order(s) via e-mail, telephone conversation, voice mail message, mailed letter, or duplicate. Any order you give approval for will constitute a written/verbal agreement between you and Crisp Technologies.
Crisp Technologies is a Logo Design, Branding, Website Design and Development, Application Design and Development, Digital Marketing, Content Writing and Video Animation Service Provider.
- Accuracy — Crisp Technologies maintains reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used and exchanged is accurate and complete
- Security — Crisp Technologies implements appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including secure disposal.
- Compliance — Crisp Technologies will only collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws and our contractual obligations
- Confidentiality — Crisp Technologies maintains a commitment to collect, use and exchange information in accordance with confidentiality standards
- Privacy — Crisp Technologies maintains policies and procedures for data sharing, notice, preferences, in accordance with applicable laws
- Responsiveness — Crisp Technologies will respond to privacy related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws
- Employee Education— Crisp Technologies educates employees regarding privacy, security, and compliance obligations, including the proper handling and use of information.
- Self-Auditing— Crisp Technologies is committed
By entering into a prescribed obligation with Crisp Technologies, you acknowledge and voluntarily bind yourself to following mentioned Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, graphics, content, and any programming code remain the property of Crisp Technologies. Any scripts, CGI applications, PHP scripts, content, or software written by Crisp Technologies remain the copyright of Crisp Technologies and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with written permission from the management of Crisp Technologies.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
Crisp Technologies shall not be accountable for URLs dropped or omitted by a search engine for any reason. Crisp Technologies shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure. Crisp Technologies shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment. You expressly agree that use of Crisp Technologies services provided is at your sole risk. These services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Crisp Technologies cannot guarantee that your account service data information will be free from corruption or piracy. You hereby waive any claim against Crisp Technologies arising out of the loss of data through corruption, piracy, breach of security, or for any other reason that is not based on intentional or grossly negligent actions of Crisp Technologies.
Payment of Accounts
See the Crisp Technologies Investment Fees page or e-mail email@example.com for more information on how Crisp Technologies services fees are calculated.
Information You Supply on Crisp Technologies Corporate Web Site (“Crisp Technologies”)
Contact Crisp Technologies
If you should encounter an issue during your period of Crisp Technologies service that requires Crisp Technologies attention, please contact Crisp Technologies via the Information Request Form. Further questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions or any questions about the Crisp Technologies Website may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org